SETUP CONNECTED DEVICES AIR&ME
Prerequisite - First step
1 - Internet box
2 - Mobile phone
3 - Smart Life - Smart Living app
1 - Download the Smart Life – Smart Living app
On your smartphone, from Google Play or from the App Store.
2 - Create your account on the Smart Life – Smart Living app
If you already have one, log in.
3 - Add and connect a new device
Turn on your device and press the button allowing the Wi-Fi connection (a long press may be necessary).
- Heaters for ISAC
- Air purifiers (Wi-Fi) for LENDOU
- Dehumidifiers (Wi-Fi) for ROHAN
- LENDOU: press the Wi-Fi button for several seconds.
- ISAC: switch the appliance off (at the switch behind), turn it back on, press the On/Off button for 5 seconds.
- ROHAN: switch on the unit, disconnect for 10 seconds, reconnect for 10 seconds ; disconnect for 10 seconds and reconnect.
You encounter a problem?
You have to download the Smart Life – Smart Living app. The logo is a white house on a blue background.
The air&me devices are also programmable with the Tuya Smart app.
Check that your smartphone is properly connected to your home Wi-Fi network at the beginning of the procedure. Your phone will send the network information so that the device can connect later.
You have to reset the device:
- LENDOU: press 5 seconds on Wi-Fi button.
- ISAC: press 5 seconds On/Off button.
- ROHAN: turn on the product, unplug it 10 seconds, replug 10 seconds, unplug 10 seconds and replug it again.
Check that all updates have been made on your phone, especially if you have an iPhone. In this case, make sure you are using the latest iOS version.
It often takes several attempts to successfully pair your phone. Always check that you are connected to the right Wi-Fi network, that you have not forgotten a character in the password, etc.
If after several attempts, your phone still does not detect the device, there may be a compatibility issue with the Smart Life - Smart Living app. In this case, try the Tuya Smart app which is very similar to Smart Life - Smart Living.
Smart Life - Smart Living and Tuya Smart compatibilities:
- Android 4.4 or later
- iOS 10.0 or later
Yes. If the unit is plugged in, it can be controlled from the application. You can switch it on/off, program it, etc.
When you change a parameter on the app (for example, increase or decrease the temperature) the change is instantly made on the device. You do not need to confirm anything.