Airandme.fr is a web site owned by WAF-direct SARL, limited liability company, based at the following address:
183 avenue Georges Clemenceau
The following sales agreement concerns the relationship between WAF-direct and his customer, both sides accepting it without reserve. This sales agreement will prevail over any other condition figuring on any other document, except preliminary, express and written dispensation.
This sales agreement concerns all delivered countries except France where the French terms and conditions shall apply.
All products sold on airandme.fr are domestic products intended for a domestic use and not for a professional use.
Please note that some product pictures are taken in use and may include elements that are not sold with the product.
All products offered on airandme.fr are, in principle, available on our warehouse. In case of non-availability or non-acceptance from the customer of the supplier lead time, Airandme will offer a substitution product to the customer who can accept or decline and receive a full refund.
Prices indicated on airandme.fr are in EURO, eco-taxes (WEEE) included. VAT at 20 % included (for deliveries inside the European Economic Area). Delivery fees are not included and can be calculated on "My cart" page.
If the delivery address is outside of the European Economic Area or in French overseas territories, products are sold without the French VAT. However, customs duties and additional taxes may have to be paid at delivery.
Since November, 15th 2006, WEEE is obligatory in France. Eco-organisms certified by the state take charge of the treatment and recycling of your used appliances.
What does it involve for the consumer?
- Creation of an eco-contribution on any new appliance commercialized in France from November, 15th 2006.
- Free take back of your used appliance (one appliance taken back for one equivalent bought appliance) dropped off at our headquarters in Nanterre.
- Eco-contribution in details: the amount depends on the appliance, from a few cents to 23€ and is indicated on your receipt. This tax is collected by an organism certified by the state that will finance companies and regional authorities in charge of logistic operations, treatment and recycling of WEE. You can see eco-contribution scale on Ecologic website.
You can pay on our website as follows:
- On-line by credit card (Carte Bleue, VISA, EuroCard, MasterCard, American Express). Payment is secured using the e-Transactions technology from leading French bank Crédit Agricole within the limit of 5 000 euros. Beyond, payment will be by wire transfer.
- We also accept wire transfers from SEPA accounts. If paying by cheque, Airandme reserves the right to wait the actual receipt before sending products.
All orders made before 1 p.m. (French time) will be prepared and shipped the same day, except if we have to prepare customs documents (in case of out of EU deliveries) where we need an additional day. As soon as the order is shipped you will receive an email containing the shipment tracking number.
We ship to France (including Corsica) using Colissimo, Chronopost and Mondial Relay, as well as in French overseas territories, Europe, using Colissimo International and FedEx.
You can find the complete list of the countries where we ship to as well as the shipping rates on "My cart" page.
airandme.fr will prepare your order with an additional carton to secure transport.
Delivery is made at the address indicated by the customer who commits to receive the ordered product. Deliveries are always made at the ground floor in front of the domicile. Delivery will be made within the time agreed with the customer after having received payment centres authorisations. Indicated delivery times represent the average delivery time. Airandme commits to deliver within a maximum of 30 days. After that time, the customer can get a total refund of his order if the delivery is not made. In case of contention about the reception of the product, the customer should immediately express reserves on the delivery note and express a protest to the carrier within a 3 days period from the delivery, by registered letter, in case of damage on the material during delivery. The customer should also send all those elements to WAF-direct.
All products carry a two-year warranty. Some products have an additional manufacturer warranty.
Nature of the warranty: this contract has for aim to ensure the good functioning of products with internal failure (electric, electronic, mechanic). This warrantee covers: change of defective parts and labour. To benefit from the warranty, appliances should be dropped off at the after-sales service named by the manufacturer after having sent an email at sav at airandme.fr.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages, failure or faults from external causes like impact, fall, lightening, oxidization, exposure to heat;
- Failure due to accessories;
- Failure due to a modification of the appliance construction and original characteristics;
- Failure affecting non-compliant parts than those recommended by the manufacturer;
- Damages about consumables (filters, aromatherapy cartridge, etc.);
- Commissioning, adjustments, cleaning and tests fees non-consecutive to warranty damage;
- Disrespect of manufacturer information and use for professional or commercial ends;
- Repairs and damages of the appliance after repair made by any other person than a repairer certified by the seller;
- Quotation fees followed or not by repair; fees resulting from non-noticed failure;
- Makeshift or temporary repairs as well as the consequences of a possible aggravation of the damages;
- Cost of transport and modification of the appliances in case of a recall by the manufacturer for serial defect;
- Damages due to corrosion, faulty plugging or power problem;
- Shipping and packaging fees as well as small supplies;
- The above provisions can in no case reduce or remove the legal warranty against hidden defects, which is mandatory and the manufacturer's contractual warranty, if it exists (see warranty card).
The 2 years warranty service is ensured by the manufacturer or importer of the products on airandme.fr, the latter shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of the processing of the warranty by these service companies. Warranty only applies on appliances bought on airandme.fr and giving rise to an intervention on Metropolitan France territory, Belgium or Luxembourg. Repair will always be made on the French territory.
We remind you that the majority of manufacturers demand to keep the original packaging to be covered by the warranty.
Customers have fourteen days after the delivery of the goods during which time they can cancel their purchase by contacting us by email and then return the goods for a refund or exchange. The cost of return is at the consumer's expense. Airandme will refund the price of the goods, as well as the shipping cost at the lowest option available in Mainland France up to 14 days after receiving the goods and after a technical verification by our after-sale service (all returned products are always tested).
The product must be returned in its original packaging , without marks of use and with all accessories and documentation included. Incomplete and damaged products could not be taken back. Travelling expenses are the responsibility of the customer and the transported product is under his responsibility. In case that the product contains accessories or filters and that the product has been used or unboxed, accessories and filters will be deducted from the refund.
PROCESS : Before returning any product please ask a return notice at sav at airandme.fr
Please note that the cost of return is at the customer’s expense. If the products are not sent at the right address, re-treatment fees will be charged.
Once your product is taken over by the after-sale service, we will send you the repaired product back for free. In the case in which the returned product is not proved to be defective, the cost of return will be charged.
Retention of title
airandme.fr keeps the propriety of ordered products until the effective and integral payment either by the customer or the consumer credit organism who agreed for the credit. The responsibly is given to the customer once products are delivered.
airandme.fr cannot be held responsible for damages of any kind, whether material, immaterial or physical, which could result from a malfunction or a faulty use of the products. It is the same for possible product modifications due to manufacturers. All information about products is given on an indicative basis and does not involve airandme.fr responsibility. airandme.fr responsibility will be, in any event, limited to the order amount and cannot be held responsible for simple errors or omissions which could have remained despite all precautions taken in products presentation.
Identification of customer
Personal information collected for distance selling is mandatory, that information is essential for treatment and delivery orders and to establish bills and warranty contract. Not giving information will lead to a non-validation of the order. According to the French "Informatique et Libertés" law, the processing of personal information relating to airandme.fr customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). The customer has (article 34 of January, 6th 1978 law) a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of data concerning him and he can exercise his right to airandme.fr by sending a request indicating his name, address, customer number and email address to:
Airandme / WAF-direct
183 avenue Georges Clemenceau
or info at airandme.fr