Precautions of use
For aerial broadcast only. The use of essential oils is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 36 months, epileptics and in general for people with health problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: call a poison control centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- Do not use on skin and wash hands thoroughly after handling. Causes skin irritation. May cause skin allergy. In case of contact with skin or hair: immediately remove all contaminated clothing and wash with plenty of soap and water. In case of skin irritation or rash: consult a doctor.
- Causes severe eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, then remove contact lenses, if present, and continue rinsing.
- Flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. In case of fire: use agents other than water for extinguishing.
Read all precautions on the package before use.