an ultra-quiet technology
The ALAZE air humidifier has a technology called "evaporation": the water contained in the tank of the appliance passes through an antibacterial filter and is then diffused into the air by means of a fan. In this way, living areas such as bedrooms and living rooms can be humidified with very little energy.
Design & ergonomy
ALAZE is a device that has been designed by Fabian Zimmerli, a Swiss designer, and can be installed in all types of interiors. Its various functions and control panel are easily comprehensible and simple to use.
Healthy air without the hassle
ALAZE offers several options that make it a very practical humidifier:
- it has an automatic shut-off system when the tank is empty and a red LED lights up when this is the case
- its top-fill system means you don't have to unplug it and carry it around
- its water tank is dishwasher safe
Humidity indicator light
Because it has been designed to make your life easier, the ALAZE humidifier has a luminous indicator that allows you to know in real time if the humidification of your indoor air is sufficient:
- Green: the humidity level is optimal
- Orange: the humidity level is insufficient and the air is dry
- Red: the water tank is empty